My current research interests revolve around the use of close-range remote sensing as a measurement tool for geomorphology.
My current research areas are:
- Close-range remote sensing methods
- Structure-from-motion and close-range photogrammetry
- Fluvial geomorphology
- Remote sensing of rivers
- Open source software and hardware for remote sensing and environmental monitoring
- Mountain geomorphology and biogeography
- Applications of unmanned aerial systems (UAS) to environmental research
Feel free to send me an email…
james.t.dietrich (at) dartmouth . edu
To help prevent spam, I’ve added some extra spaces and left out the @ symbol.
James Dietrich dartmouth James Dietrich dartmouth James Dietrich dartmouth James Dietrich dartmouth
My office is in the heart of the Dartmouth campus in Steele Hall, Room 009B.
Map to my office: http://goo.gl/VA7TZu