Sunday, September 29, 2013

Helicopter Aerial Photography

Just finished collecting data for the last part of my dissertation (Hooray!!!). Just thought I'd share some of the results. The photos were processed with Agisoft Photoscan Pro and the orthophotos ended up with a resolution of 5cm (which is exactly what I wanted). Great first results and special thanks to Mark Croghan at the Bureau of Reclamation for the funding and Troy Woydziak at Baker Aircraft for his great piloting.

A total of 1400 photos for about 18 miles of river, along the Middle Fork of the John Day.

More thanks to the Oregon State Parks, the Confederated Tribes of the Warm Springs and the Nature Conservancy.

More Photos (teasers below...)




1 comment:

  1. These are fabulous pictures. I am involved in aerial photography and helicopter photography is my passion. I feel it full of adventure and fun.

    ReplyDelete